Would You Like to Receive a Daily Topic
Email taken from these Resources?
Twenty-Fours A Hours A Day
A.A. Thought for the Day
Big Book Quote
Just for Today
As Bill Sees It
Join the Transitions Daily Online A.A. Group!
To join email TransitionsDaily@gmail.com with “join”
in the subject line. You will be manually added to
the closed Google Group TransitionsDaily.
The members of this group are anonymous with
no sale or disclosure of membership to other
members or the redistribution of emails of any
kind. This service is provided by one alcoholic to
another who wants to stay sober. Once you have
been added, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please allow 24 – 48 hours for entry.
Other Ways You Can Benefit
from Transitions Daily!
Join the Transitions Daily Secret Facebook Group
Search for Transitions Daily in Facebook and request to join, or click here https://www.facebook.com/groups/TransitionsDaily/. Every day the topic email is also posted in the private Facebook group. It is suggested that you turn on your notifications to be reminded of new posts.
Subscribe to the Transitions Daily Podcast
We cannot sign you up for a podcast. Depending on your phone, you will need to pick a podcast provider. There are many free options. You will have to investigate yourself or ask a friend that listens to podcasts to explain the process.
For the iPhone, most use iTunes. You should have a podcast icon on your phone. It is recommended to search “how to sign up for podcasts on an iPhone” in your favorite search engine or in iTunes for more information.
Android is not that simple. There are several different podcast apps. We know several who use the free version of the Stitcher app. It is recommended to search “how to sign up for podcasts on android” in your favorite search engine.
Regardless of what service you use, search
for “Transitions Daily” and subscribe.
What is Transitions Daily?
TransitionsDaily is an Open, Online meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous, Service #000720350. This online meeting is a combination of email and discussion. Through a private Google group, we distribute one daily email to members with the topic of the day, accompanied by daily devotions. We encourage discussion about the daily email in our Private Facebook Group, Transitions Daily. Our Facebook group name is searchable, however, non-members are not able to see members or posts.
Our primary purpose is to carry the message of experience, strength, and hope to alcoholics who still suffer. We are truly encouraged by the friendships we have developed in our recovery. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. We believe the “Spiritual Awakening” as described in Step 12 is a result of working the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Topics are posted Daily via Podcast, Email, and Facebook!
Any questions or issues can be directed to TransitionsDaily@gmail.com
Feel free to share www.DailyAAEmails.com in meetings,
with friends, sponsors, and especially your sponsees in recovery!
Resources During the Current Pandemic
Resources for Alcoholics who need Social Engagement
without Physical Contact
Podcasts are a great way to not only hear stories of experience, strength, and hope, but to stay connected. Some offer topic discussions as well.
- Facebook Recovery Groups starting with Transitions Daily.
- If you are in need of more Facebook recovery groups and are a member of one already, post that you are looking for other groups to join too.
- Check events for scheduled meetings in your recovery Facebook groups
- List of recovery phone apps; https://www.addictioncampuses.com/alcohol/apps-for-recovery/
- Private Facebook Group called ZoomAAMeetings 23,000 members and multiple Zoom meetings.
- Contact your group GSR. Many districts are setting up zoom meetings for local attendance with the point person being the group GSR (General Service Representative).
- Facebook messenger video chat for one on one meetings
- Free Zoom account for meeting with Sponsees or you sponsor for up to 40 Minutes free. https://zoom.us/
- Skype is another free program for face to face meetings. https://www.skype.com
- Slack App was also suggested for video chat. https://slack.com/
- Read the Big Book; https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoholics-anonymous
- Read the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions;
- Free access to the AA Grapevine during the pandemic. https://www.aagrapevine.org/we-are-here-to-help
- AA Literature and Brochures
“The A.A. Groups themselves ought to be
fully supported by the voluntary
contribution of their own members.”
Click Here to Drop a Dollar in the Basket!